Lost Something Down The Drain?
Have no fear! Next time you accidentally drop something like an earring down a drain grab your trusty wet/dry vacuum and a piece of panty hose.
1. Don't run any water down the drain as it will push it farther down the drain.
2. Remove the drain stopper (if you have one) that may be partially blocking the drain.
3. Place the panty hose over the end of the wet/dry vac and hold it on.
4. Place the opening over the drain and turn on the vacuum.
5. Take a look! Your item should be suctioned to the panty hose :)
*This works best for light items like an earring or ring.
For all your plumbing, heating, and cooling needs give us a call at Service First Tradeworks Ltd. (250) 832-5558 or (250) 675-3668.