Does Efficiency Matter?

Heating Vent

If your furnace is older, it is likely inefficient, maybe 60-70 percent efficient. That means 60-70 percent of the fuel you purchase actually heats your home while the other 30 percent is wasted!

Listen to Dave on Ask The Expert for more info :)

Give us a call for a free in home estimate! (250) 832-5558 or (250) 675-3668.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Monthly Payments Available! 

SNAP is the fast, flexible, easy way to pay for your heating, cooling, and indoor quality needs without having to wait.  It's the consumer-friendly financial program endorsed by your local dealer.  Simply click the apply now button and complete our secure credit application. With SNAP, credit decisions take just minutes! 

SNAP Apply Now.png

© 2017 by Service First Tradeworks Ltd.   |  1611 2 Ave. NE Salmon Arm, BC V1E 1P1

  • Facebook Basic Black
  • Black Instagram Icon